Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have to say, I feel like I live in Iowa again this morning -- it's cold, very windy, I just hung out the first load of laundry and my hands are freezing -- no northern living for me! I'll start today's photos off with a few of my beautiful grandsons, Jake and Scot. Each is a character in his own right, and I hope you enjoy their pics as much as I enjoy taking them and spending time with them...let me know...




Jake's having a picnic in his room....complete with blanket on the floor, fake food from their "restaurant", frying pan and fish to fry, and cookies for dessert!








Scot is enjoying fake milk, which he cannot drink in reality because he's allergic to it -- kids always find a way...






One of my all-time favorite pics of Scot -- I call it "Cowboy Scot" -- such a poser...



No comments:

Post a Comment